Drupal Workshop a Total Success Despite Small Turnout
It still freaks me out that only two people would sign up for any Drupal workshop held in Austin, and that the two people who came to ours last Friday drove in from 100 miles away. Regardless, what a great day we had!
- Roger, you truly kicked ass, delivering a wealth of valuable content and doing it in style.
- The Parish Room, though not as far along with their construction as they had hoped, pulled out all the stops to keep us happy. I'd recommend the venue to anybody needing a cool spot in Austin for such a gig. Thanks, Dan, for your help making it a successful day for all of us.
- Kevin and Brandi George, you were gracious guests and good students, and we appreciate you having made the trip. I'd be grateful for a comment on your level of satisfaction (here on this post would be perfect) if you have the time and inclination.
- Great meeting you at Sherlock's after the workshop, Matt. Best of luck in your travels, bro.
- Thanks to the whole Digett team for all the hard work that went into making the day so perfect, as well as for everything else you do to make us shine. Roger would not have been as well prepared without Colin's thoughtful input. Joann coordinated the venue and got us set up early Friday morning. And Trevor helped us find the bar afterward for a cold one.
If you'd like us to do another workshop somewhere else, let us know.