Drupal Video Tutorials: Advanced Tactics
We love using Drupal at Digett because it’s open source, flexible, and has a great community built around it. But as someone who came into web marketing with no knowledge of Drupal, I can understand our clients’ occasional frustration at not being able to immediately take charge of their website and make the updates and changes they want.
It is with this in mind that Digett has created a series of Drupal content management video tutorials. This series covers the most common content management actions in Drupal, and is intended to help Drupal beginners in the management of their websites.
Things to keep in mind
- These tutorials were developed with Drupal 6 websites in mind, although many elements may also apply to earlier and later versions of Drupal.
- While many Drupal websites function in similar ways, no two sites are exactly alike: some functions described in these tutorials may not be available on your website, your user account may not have the appropriate permissions, or the processes may look just a bit different.
- These tutorials are available publicly, both in these blog articles and on Digett’s YouTube page. If you are a Drupal developer or firm, please feel free to share these tutorials with your clients.
These tutorials cover some of the more advanced aspects of managing a Drupal website.
- How to Configure Menu Settings
- See All Your Contact Form Submissions
- Create New User Account
- How to Embed a Video
Here’s a first taste
Want to see more? Head on over to our Drupal video tutorials page. You can comment on any video by selecting the “Add a comment” link at the bottom of each video.
Creating this series of tutorials was well worth the effort, and we encourage you to share them with others. They have been helpful for our clients, and we hope they will also be helpful for yours.