Digett has a dream team to help your idea take root and grow
I recently attended a Web development conference in Portland, Oregon. One session stood out for me as encouraging and as a good reminder as we go forward — The Engineer, The Designer, The Dictator by Michael Lopp. You need all three for a successful project.
Engineers: build your website
- Reduce chaos
- Believe in right and wrong answers
- Are willing to go deep into the problem
- Have an urge to build something
- Make your site efficient
Designers: focus on the experience of your customer
- Represent the humans
- Understand what most users want, and use this knowledge to prioritize and exceed their expectations
- Have the same urge to build something
- Bring a balance between art and science
Dictator: focus on deadlines, budgets and keeping everyone working together
- Have to know what they want
- Strong desire to create consistency
- Want to kill ambiguity
- Create velocity
- Great dictators are forces of nature
Digett has what your project needs. Digett will assign an Engineer, a Designer and a Dictator to your project team to ensure the great ideas our marketing team brings to your project become a reality.
Monthly Marketing Insights.
Get thought-provoking and actionable insights to improve how your firm makes a connection with your customers.